We are recruiting for a legal administrator / PA / assistant to join our boutique family law firm. The deadline for applications is 31st August 2022.
The ideal candidate must have an adaptable and flexible approach, coupled with a can-do attitude to work. You must be organised and focused with the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
Your responsibilities will be varied and will include the following:
- Dealing with calls and enquiries, including from potential new clients and existing clients
- Liaising with the courts and counsel
- Diary management, planning and organising meetings
- General administration duties including, filing, opening and closing of files, photocopying and scanning of documents
- Support and coordinate client billing
- Minute taking
- Using Adobe to create court bundles and collate supporting documents
- Assisting fee earners with day to day running of files and with tasks
- Work as part of the wider team to support the business as a whole
Our minimum requirements:
- Legal secretarial or PA experience (experience in a family law team is preferable)
- Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changing requirements
- Be punctual and have a strong work ethic
- Flexible ‘can do’ approach with the ability to work proactively and use own initiative
- Team-focus with a flexible and collaborative approach to working with others, but also able to work alone.
- Confidence to communicate with all levels in order to manage expectations and maintain effective working relationships.
Please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a brief cover letter.